Monday, February 4, 2013

Oil of the Week: PanAway

Aaaaaahh... My personal period oil. LOL! As the name suggests, PanAway is an essential oil blend (meaning more than one oil) that relieves pain. There have been months when I've followed Alisa Vitti's (founder of FLO Living & the vagina whisperer) Twitter tips and have had no cramps at all. When my diet is not on point, I use PanAway. It's my personal period oil because I haven't tried Dragon Time yet and lavender doesn't work for my cramps. :( When I feel the cramps starting, I rub a few drops of PanAway on my lower abdomen and soon, they're gone. :) I have learned that I cannot use PanAway when I'm lying on the heating pad. The heating pad heats up the spicy oils in the PanAway and I end up feeling even worse. My mother had degenerative arthritis (that's the stage past rheumatoid arthritis - it's basically the most severe form) and PanAway worked better to ease her pain than the drugs her Dr. prescribed.

It's safe for little one's too. My daughter (age 8) is having a challenging time as her breasts grow in (she's gonna kill me for this later- Lol!) and she rubs a few drops of PanAway on her chest to relieve the pain. She's almost a pro oiler. When she feels discomfort, she tells me exactly what she needs. "Mom, my breasts hurt. Can I have some PanAway?"

I'm curious. What do you use PanAway for? Leave a comment in the box below.

No comments: