Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ask Lila About Oils

This question came from A Curious Reader. What's the difference between the Stress Away roll on and the new 15 ml bottle of Stress Away?

This is a great question because I didn't realize there was a difference in the two until I placed my monthly order last week & the lovely man on the line outlined all of our new oils. Stress Away is a yummy blend that I like to call a Margarita for your nose. This blend was formulated to relieve daily stress. It is an excellent massage blend as well.

Oh, I didn't answer the question. The difference is that the roll on contains coconut oil. This means that the 15 ml bottle is going to be more potent and is going to last longer than the 10 ml roll on bottle. So grab yourself a bottle of Stress Away today and rub your days away.

No comments: