Sunday, February 10, 2013

Oil of the Week: Cedarwood

Last year I had some reward points (which equaled free oils) and I was guided to order some Cedarwood. I had no idea what it would be good for. My intuition is always right though, so I ordered it. I liked the way it smelled just fine but I couldn't really figure out what to use it for until I started a 21 day meditation challenge with the Chopra Center. Before meditating, I would apply 1 drop to my 6th chakra. I noticed changes in this challenge compared to my previous attempts at meditating. Not only was I able to sit through the entire meditation, I often felt surprised when it was over. It was a miracle.

In doing research for this post, I found that Cedarwood is good for:
~ combating hair loss
~ lymphatic simulation
~arteriosclerosis
~ADHD
~ skin problems such as eczema, acne, etc.

Cedarwood is recognized for its calming, purifying properties.

No comments: