Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ask Lila About Oils

This week, I'm answering mommy blogger, activist and life coach Monique Ruffin's question: "What does oregano oil do?"

My first response to this question is that it burns. Oregano is a very hot oil and should always be diluted with a vegetable oil (like grapeseed, coconut oil or olive oil) or our V-6 oil when applied topically. The only tine dilution is not recommended is when using oregano to burn off skin tags.;)

Other uses for oregano include:

  • arthritis/rheumatism
  • respiratory infectious disease
  • infections/tuberculosis
  • creates a feeling of security

2 comments:

Lila Sage said...

Monique, I couldn't get to your blogs to post them I'm the article. Please link them here in the comments. As soon add I can, I'll update the post with your links.

Monique said...

Can it be taken internally? If yes, how do you suggest it be injested?