Thursday, January 10, 2013

Oil of the Week: Purification

As a mom, Purification is almost as necessary an oil to have on hand as lavender. Purification is our topical antibiotic. We don't use those OTC topical antibiotic creams. When someone gets a scrape, and that someone is my 6 year old son and the scrapes are almost always on his knees, I rinse the wound with water and then apply Purification. He DEMANDS that I put a band-aid on it and I do ... but they slide off. *chuckle* They heal at an incredibly fast rate.

Get yours now at www.youngliving.org/lakeithasimmons
Purification is a blend of citronella. lemongrass, rosemary, Melaleuca, lavindin and myrtle. It is good for:
carpet refresher

  • antibiotic purposes (as mentioned above)
  • repelling mosquitoes (mix with water and spritz on)
  • removing the toxins from a bug bite (apply to bug bite)
  • neutralizing odors (as with my carpet refresher at right; ask me for the recipe)
  • cleansing and purifying blemishes (pimples, whiteheads, etc. are simply infected pores)
  • cleansing the air and neutralizing unpleasant odors (we diffused Purification when we visited my mother, who smooked)



There are MANY more uses for Purification. Make sure you have some on hand.

No comments: