Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ask Lila About Oils


  • This week, in lieu of the 'Oil of the Week', I'm sharing a Q&A that arrived in my FB inbox from a friend.

    Curious MamaI have a question...You and oils...What is your favorite, or favorite few?

    Lila Simmons
    Lavender, peppermint and Thieves.
  • Curious Mama 
    Awesome stuff. I was just curious. Thieves...What do you do with that?

    • Lila Simmons
      Put it on the bottom of little feet before they connect with other little ones. Thieves keeps the germs away.  It kills germs too.
      Curious Mama
      Ahh
    • Lila Simmons

      'Hubby' had swine flu in '09. Made him drink it, diffused it and put it on his feet. Not only was he recovered in 4 days but no one else got it either.
      LOVE me some Thieves.
    • Curious Mama
      OMG talk about a testimonial.

      Lila Simmons
      YES!

    & just in case YOU are curious, Dear Reader, peppermint is good for: inflammation, fever, allergies & more. Lavender is called the Universal oil. There's not much that it isn't good for. In our house, we use lavender for allergies, relaxation, burns (I burn my self quite a bit...) and more. 

    No comments: