Thursday, January 3, 2013

Oil of the Week: Lemon Oil

Lemon is one of my favorite oils because it's versatile and affordable. My daughter LOVES lemon oil. She's always eating utnil she's stuffed. She comes and gets the lemon and puts a couple drops on her tummy to alleviate the discomfort. It's great for digestive health and it is also cleansing and purifying to the blood.

With school starting back here on Monday, we will be using lemon oil while we study for the rest of this week. Lucas, my oldest son, has a spelling test on Monday and Lillian, my daughter, has a multiplication test this week as well. Another benefit of lemon oil is that it enhances focus and concentration. I remember reading in the EODR (Essential Oils Desk Reference) that when lemon oil is diffused during studying, test scores increase exponentially.




No comments: