Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Mental Health Month!!!

As a mom, your mental health is imperative to your family's wellbeing. The wisdom that one's mental health affects the rest of one's experience is becoming more mainstream in the West now. In celebration of this wisdom and of May being Mental Health Awareness Month, I'm going to be sharing oils with you that enhance and support mom's mental health. ;)

The first oil I'd like to share with you is one that I like to call my sanity oil. Peace & Calming is a soothing, earthy blend of oils that include tangerine, orange, ylang ylang, patchouli and blue tansy. Whenever my minis are being unruly, I put Peace & Calming on their feet and rub he residue into their hands and have them breathe in the scent from thier hands. They settle down immediately. I also diffuse it in the bedroom for 15 minutes, 45 minutes before bedtime as well as turning off the TV and dimming the lights. It makes getting them to fall asleep sooooooo much easier. They almost put themselves to bed. They never let me forget to put the oils on, either.

No comments: