Thursday, August 28, 2008

Valor for sore muscles?

The thing that I love most about therapeutic grade essential oils is their versatility. We have a blend called PanAway that is designed specifically for pain and a new roll on blend called Deep Relief that is designed specifically for sore muscles and deep aches. My business partner Cris calls it PanAway on steroids. Well, I do not have PanAway (due to an unfortunate incident involving a lid that was not tightly on the bottle) or Deep Relief on hand currently.

In my other life, I play as the receptionist at a female only fitness studio (www.enticefitness.com) where I am allowed to take the classes for free when they are not full. One such class that I was priviledge to take is belly dance with an amazing performer. Shortly into the class, however, I knew that I would be sore later. Immediately afterward, in an attempt to thwart any soreness, I pulled out my oils pouch to see just what I had on hand that could help with this situation. The best I could come up with is a blend called Valor.

Typically, I use Valor as my coat of armor. I wear Valor every day as my way of grounding and connecting with Spirit. Well, I put a few drops in my hands and proceded to rub my shoulders and upper arms. The next day, my arms felt great. How do I know that I simply hadn't worked as hard as I thought and the Valor really worked the magic? Because my hips, thighs and butt ache like nobody's business. :)

So, remember, when you don't have the blend that your EODR recommends, use your intuition to find a substitute. With Young Living Essential Oils, you can only make a good choice.

No comments: