Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Purification for Lucas' scraped knee

Today, while playing in the park, Lucas fell and scraped his knee. Immediately, I pulled out my little pouch of oils and put some on the scrape. "Does that feel better?" I asked him. "Yes," he said through a tear streaked face. He hissed a bit. I am not sure if it stung a bit or not.

Anywho, two hours later (yes, our trips to the park can be quite long) a lady came over and began to chat with me. When she asked what I did, I happily shared with her that I teach people about being healthy using therapeutic grade essential oils. She was familiar with perfume grade oils and was really interested in knowing more about how essential oils can heal.

Again, I pulled out my pouch and allowed them to smell the oils. They fell in love with a few of them. Purification was a favorite of her daughter's. That reminded me and I showed them Lucas' knee. I asked her and her daughter how old they thought the owie on his knee looked. They both guessed a few days. Just about 2 hours, I told them.

I was amazed myself that it had healed so quickly. I have been using these oils for over a year and I am still impressed with how they work.

No comments: