Monday, May 20, 2013

Oil of the Week: Abundance

This oil is in heavy rotation in my life right now because I'm looking to really ramp up the financial abundance in my experience. This oil reminds me to begin to let you all know that oils work, not only on the physical body but also on the mental, emotional and spiritual bodies. Abundance is an oil blend that works mainly on the spiritual and emotional level. This blend works to balance the root and heart chakra bringing about an uplifting feeling of abundance. In addition, the blend is healing to the immune system, anti-fungal, antimicrobial, anti-viral and works to support the healing of bronchitis and depression. It also decreases one's sense of denial, enhances feelings of joy, increases magnetic energy, positive feelings and wealth. 

Abundance is one of my favorite oils. I wear it in lieu of perfume. The fragrance is earthy and flowery at the same time. 

No comments: