Thursday, November 8, 2012

Oil of the Week: Valor

I've decided to institute an oil of the week. Each week we are going to dive into a different oil. This week's oil of the week is Valor.

"Valor is an energy balancing blend of Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora), Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum), Frankincense (Boswellia carteri), and Spruce (Picea mariana) in a base of pure Almond Oil. Valor works with the bodies electrical and nervous system bringing alignment and balance throughout the whole body system."

I like to use Valor on the bottom of my feet in the morning to support me in staying grounded throughout the day. This is quite necessary for me, too because I am highly spiritual, flighty even and I require grounding. For more tips throughout the week on the various uses of Valor, please friend Lila Simmons on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/empresslila.

Valor is but one of the 9 oils found in Young Living's Everyday Oils Kit. This kit is a steal because it includes a very moderately priced oil, frankincense and the kit itself costs little more than a single bottle of frankincense. You can grab your Everyday Oils Kit at http://www.youngliving.org/l3simmons.

No comments: